Thank you for visiting usb-business-cards.com. Flashbay (“Flashbay,” “we,” “us”) respects your privacy including the privacy of the Personal Information that you provide to us.
- What Personal Information About Customers Does usb-business-cards.com Gather?
- What About Cookies?
- Does usb-business-cards.com Share the Information It Receives?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- What Information Can You Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Terms and Conditions, Notices, and Revisions
- Examples of Personal Information You Give Us and We Collect
- How to Contact Us
What Personal Information About Customers Does usb-business-cards.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at usb-business-cards.com. We collect both Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. Personal Information is any information that identifies a person as an individual.
We receive and store any Personal Information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. Personal Information includes your name, your email address, your login name and password, address and other information that can be used to identify you and directly communicate with you. You can choose not to provide certain Personal Information, but then you will not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the Personal Information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future visits to our website, improving our website, offering you a customized client account center, communicating with you as well as sending you our monthly newsletter. Access to Personal Information is through a password-protected account and you will be required to establish a password for your account when it is set up. We will require you to provide an acceptable password and a verifiable email address.
E-mail Communications & Newsletter: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail from Flashbay if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive our newsletter e-mails, please click on the unsubscribe link that will appear at the bottom of the any of the newsletter emails that you have received from Flashbay.
Information from Other Sources: For reasons such as improving personalization of our service (for example, providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive Personal Information or Non-Personal Information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
Non-Personal Information: We receive and store certain types of Non-Personal Information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses usb-business-cards.com. Scroll to the bottom of this page to see examples of the information we receive. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at usb-business-cards.com if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
What About Cookies?
Does usb-business-cards.com Share the Information It Receives?Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we do not sell it or provide it to third parties that use it for their direct marketing purposes. We share customer information only with Flashbay Ltd. and as described below.
How We Use The Information You Give Us and We Collect: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or that give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, fulfilling your order and communicating about your order, customizing future visits to our website, improving our website, offering you a customized client account center, communicating with you as well as sending you our monthly newsletter. We also use the information to improve personalization of our service (for example, providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you). We also use your Personal Information to send you communications about service announcements and any legally required communications which could include any notice of a security breach that exposes some of your Personal Information. We may use your Personal Information to communicate with you about special offers, new products or additional services that you may be interested in. We may use your Personal Information for our own internal business purposes such as audits, customer satisfaction surveys, or other purposes that are reasonable for operating our business. Such use does not include communicating your Personal Information outside Flashbay. We may share your Personal Information with Flashbay Ltd. which is a British company that is affiliated with Flashbay, Inc. and has common management with Flashbay Inc. but its use of your information will be limited to the purposes which are disclosed here.
Use and disclosure for reasons of compliance with the law and to enforce our legal rights: Even though you may have requested that we do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties, we may do so to comply with the law or legal process, to respond to governmental requests including but not limited to requests from law enforcement agencies where such requests comply with the law, to enforce our Terms and Conditions Agreement, to protect the rights, property and safety of ourselves and our employees and to enable us to seek a legal remedy or to mitigate any claim for damages that might arise.
- Agents: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of usb-business-cards.com and Others: We release account and other Personal Information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of usb-business-cards.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Secure Is Information About Me?Flashbay uses reasonable security measures to help protect against the loss, unauthorized use, or misuse of your information. Nevertheless, Flashbay advises you that no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your Personal Information, we do not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us including any information you transmit through or in connection with our site usb-business-cards.com. You agree by visiting usb-business-cards.com that any information you provide or that is collected by us on our site is at your own risk.
- Flashbay does provide Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software for transmission of all credit card information which encrypts information you input.
- Credit card details entered on this website are used only for the specific payment that you are making and are not stored by us.
- Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Information Can I Access?usb-business-cards.com gives you access to the following information about you for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as our website evolves.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of some of the advanced features of usb-business-cards.com such as the "Account Centre".
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in our "Account Center" pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records. Any information that you cannot update may be changed by contacting us at .
- You may cancel your Flashbay account at anytime and have the personal information we have stored on our servers permanently deleted by emailing us your request. Note that by doing so you will lose access to your order history with Flashbay and will stop receiving any personalized email communications from us.
Terms and Conditions, Notices, and RevisionsBy visiting usb-business-cards.com, you agree that any dispute, including but not limited to a dispute about privacy, is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions, including the limitations on damages, the agreement to arbitration of disputes, the agreement that the law of the State of California, not including its choice of law provisions, shall govern any such dispute and you agree to jurisdiction and venue in Santa Clara County California. If you have any concern about privacy at usb-business-cards.com, please send us a thorough description to , and we will try to resolve it. The Directors of the company are Karl-Phillip Schlossstein and James Roberts. Our business changes constantly. This Notice and the Terms and Conditions will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to. You agree that the current Privacy Notice and Terms and Conditions as posted on the usb-business-cards.com site at the time of our use of any of your information shall govern any dispute between us.
Examples of Personal Information You Give Us and We Collect
Information You Give Us: You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order; provide information in the Account Center (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one email address when ordering from us); communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; by providing employer, school, or other such information; post blog comments; provide and rate reviews. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone number; people to whom orders have been shipped, including address and phone number; content of reviews and e-mails to us; and financial information.
Non-Personal Information: Examples of the Non-Personal Information we collect and analyze include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as Internet browser type and version, operating system and version, and platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our website, including date and time; websites you were on before you visited our site, IP addresses, or areas of site being clicked on most often; cookie number; and products you viewed or searched for.